Thursday, June 26, 2008

I told you I didn't know what I was doing...

So, remember how I said I had started a couple of other blogs? Well, I had kind of forgotten about another one that I created months ago, but never did so much as post one thing. How did I forget that I created a blog? Ahhh yes, my life is so busy and exciting that I simply forgot- LOL! Anyways, back to what I was saying...I think the other blog title and theme better fits my rants and raves about my passions concerning poverty, global warming, social justice, etc. so I've decided to post over there. See? I'm only on my 4th post here and I've already started another blog. Ack! I'm hoping this is a trend that stops here. However, I still do have rants about annoyingly ignorant people and raves about just fun and random stuff in my life...I don't think those things really fit with the theme of the other blog so I decided to keep 3+3 for all that other stuff. Wow, am I crazy or what?! I haven't been able to maintain a blog...ever...and here I am deciding to maintain 2 at the same time - gasp-

I'll be making a few changes to the format of this one - and there are no promises to how often I'll post on this one...or the other for that matter. I promise more frequently than I have with my past blogs, but that's pretty easy for me to say!

So, without further ado (is that correct?), welcome to my other blog Small Change.

No comments: