Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally...

Summer has arrived here in the PNW!!! For my birthday, #4 gave me new camera....I can't even begin to tell you how cool of a gift this was. For those of you who know me, you'll understand. You'd think that dating a professional photographer we'd have tons of pictures of us and the things we do. Well...we do, but sometimes they take a backseat to his actual work (go figure) and also, they are REALLY nice pictures...not necessarily the goofy, just for fun pics of day to day stuff. So, having a camera of my own has been something I've been hinting at (apparently pretty well) so that we can have those kind of photos. Plus, it's an added bonus for the blog. There are so many things on the camera that I have no idea what they mean, so bare with me as I figure things out...thankfully I have a pretty good teacher!

Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait just a bit more before seeing any pics...we were so busy this weekend having fun and taking pictures I haven't had time to download and organize them yet. But, I promise I'll post more this week with pictures! So, stay tuned for a very overdue post about my birthday, the annual Bainbridge Island Rotary Rummage Sale (it's amazing) and our day at the Gay Pride Parade yesterday in downtown Seattle.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments: