Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ka- BOOM!





I know, I know...I promised I'd post pictures this week with details of our fun weekend. Well, I am...kind of. This isn't exactly my photo- but I was there when it was taken, does that count? I really will get some of my photos up (you can even see a couple on my other blog here). This picture was taken (by the one and only #4) while we were in Flores, Guatemala this last May. A wedding had just taken place and hundreds of firecrackers were set off as the bride and groom were exiting the church. I just love this picture! We're off next week for #4's birthday (so far I've been able to keep it a complete surprise from him- not his birthday...I'm pretty sure he knows he has one coming up...but where we are going!). I hope to post before we go but in the meantime HAPPY 4th of JULY- be safe and have fun!

1 comment:

Isla Deb said...

That's so funny...that was one of my favorite photos, too! You're so hard at work on your blog, I guess it's about time I get back to mine!